Hours of Operation
Plan Your Event
1. Welcome! Please enjoy the park.
2. Be mindful and respectful of all others using the park.
3. Authorized county vehicles are the only motorized vehicles allowed in park.
4. Help keep the park beautiful and clean by not littering or damaging the park.
5. All dogs must be on a leash and all owners are responsible to pick up waste.
6. No glass, food, grills, or pets allowed on the beach.
7. Entering the water is only permitted during designated times when lifeguards are on duty.
Parents must accompany children on beach at all times. Lifeguards are for water safety only and are
not responsible for the supervision of the children in the park.
9. This park is an alcohol-free zone-unless permits are obtained for special events. Staff may inspect coolers.
10. Photo shoots must be approved by the Welcome Center.
11. Look but do not touch any wildlife or plants.
12. No sitting, walking, standing, or climbing on rocks.
13. All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
14. Report all accidents to the Welcome Center.
15. Staff has the right to eject anyone from the park premises for misconduct.
16. In the event of an emergency, patrons may use phone located at Welcome Center.
17. No person shall be on the grounds after park is closed.